Friday, March 5, 2010

PLN on Twitter

Well I think it's safe to say, that I have not been a big fan of twitter since day one, or should I say since I heard about what "twittering" did to a certian celebrity couples relationship. Never the less, I decided to give it a try when creating my PLN. My PLN is definetly a work in progress but is slowly coming along. My PLN is on teachers and technology. I feel like my PLN really started when I started the EDM 310 class. Using fellow classmates, Mr. Sullivan, and iTunesU for USA has been a great way to keep my PLN local. I've also became a follower of Mr. Warlick twitter page, whom is my comments for teacher, teacher. I also follow google, and what they are doing with technology, and tedtalks because they have so many good video's and links to use as a resource. I have also joined classroom 2.0, which I have not done a much with, but it will be a great resource for my PLN. I also follow Kindergarden Kids, which gives me great ideas on what to do with students.

No comments:

Post a Comment