Wednesday, February 24, 2010

David Warlick, 2 cents worth. Comments for Teachers!

David Warlick is a teacher whom travels all over giving speeches on different ways and kinds of technology. He is a very busy man is appears to me, whom is always on the go. I couldn't help but be jealous of how much traveling he does, since traveling the world is my life's dream. What I enjoyed most about Mr. Warlick's blog is that he not only talks about what he does when he travels, but he also adds in some personal adventures as well. One topic that Mr. Warlick talked about was talking walks around new area's that he is traveling too. He talked about how refreshing it was to get out and breath the fresh air, and how he wasn't a huge fan of treadmills. I had to admit, I am a fan of the treadmill, when it comes to working out, but when the stresses of life get to me I turn to a nice long walk as well. There is something so incredible about strolling around an area, and taking in all of the scenery, breathing in the fresh air, and making note to what is going on around you. I think I come up with some of my best ideas and always do my greatest thinking when I'm on a long walk! I like the humor that Mr. Warlick used while blogging about his conferences. I loved how he said he was competing for the attention of his peer with chocolate cake. The facts that he gives about technology is also something I found very interesting. Out of all the blogs that I have read from Mr. Warlick, my favorite has been the one where he spent over thirty minutes tying to get his computer sound and presentation to work, and he couldn't, then realized he forgot to charge the battery. I loved to see that this very intelligent man, whom is so smart when it comes to technology makes silly little mistakes as well. I've highly enjoyed reading Mr. Warlick's blog, it's very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment