Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 18, 2010

EDM 310

peanuts kids dancing Pictures, Images and Photos! What a crazy semester this has been. It's been a fun yet bumpy ride. I must say that out of everything that was required for this class the one thing that I have enjoyed the most is comments for kids, especially Kindergarten Kids! I believe that the main reason this has been my favorite activity is because it is centered around the one thing we all have in common and that is students. What an amazing idea it was to create a blog that using one sentence that each student would write to document their day. This has been such a heartwarming experience to learn about these students and motivates me to do something like this with my classroom. I think that a lot of us get wrapped up in day to day activities that we call life and we forget the real reason that we partake in an activity like comments for kids. When I look at the pure innocents that each child possesses I am bewildered and enthused that I have had the privilege to join in such an event. The students that are able to partake in such an activity as social networking and embracing a world of endless possibilities to build self confidence, empowerment, embrace different learning methods, enhance creativity and acceptance of other view points! These are all qualities that are invaluable to our students and children. It is my wish that all students would have the opportunity to partake in something as wonderful as this, and that they are able to walk away with endless learning opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment