Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Geeky Momma's Blog

A Geeky Momma's Blog is one of the neatest blogs that I have seen. I think the reason that I like it so much is because it's a real person explaining real issues, in a very common way. Lee's post are very easy to read because they are filled with real emotion and real concerns, not a bunch of fluff! This semester I've read a lot of different post, some filled with amazing information, but so professional that they lose value in my opinion. This blog has post about all different issues that teachers face, what she means by having a "geeky" momma's blog, and Earth Day suggestions! There are video casts done with other students, and games played like, "Are you smarter then a forth grader?" One of my favorite parts of this blog is how passionate Lee is about getting your students involved with blogging! Blogging is something that I will definitely continue to do, especially when I get my classroom so I can blog with my students! A Geeky Momma's Blog was a great blog to read and connect with on a very down to earth level! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment