Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25, 2010

PLE vs my PLN

Wow what an amazing, motivated, driven student! She is the ideal student! Her PLE is outstanding, and she should be very proud of herself for what she has accomplished. I'm ashamed to admit that my PLN is not nearly as advanced as hers, but it is a a continual work in progress, and I feel has come a long way from where it was in the beginning. I feel that most of my PLN has to do with my EDM and fellow education student's, which in my opinion is wonderful. Through this class, twitter (which I'm still not a fan of) and other social networking tools I have created an over abundance of educational supporters whom I am allowed to share ideas with and learn from, and I cannot wait to learn from others! This young seventh grader has developed a world of endless opportunities, and I am so proud of what she has accomplished as such a young age!

My Sentence!

This is one of my favorite video's that I have watched this year! Wow! What an amazing thought, and how true it is. I've always worked hard to achieve my goal and try to better myself, but I have never asked myself was I better then I was yesterday, but I will going forward. I also want to incorporate this question into my classroom, and this will be a fun project that I will do with all of my students! As far as my sentence goes, it was very easy for me to pick. I've always said I wanted to make a difference, even if the difference was in one persons life, that was enough for me to have lived a fulfilled successful life. I've also said, and truly believe that in order for you do make a difference you have to be the difference. Given that, my sentence would be, "made a difference, by being the difference." This is what I will live the rest of my life by, that and, being better then I was the day before!
making a difference. Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment